Tuesday 11 October 2016













This preference is for information that is spoken or heard and the use of questioning is an important part of a learning strategy for those with this preference.

This quiz helped me by telling me what I need to improve on. I like to attend classes as I don't want to miss any lessons, and discuss topics with others as everyone have different opinions Also discuss topics with your teachers as I can get feedback and I can improve on.






                                

1 comment:

  1. Well done for creating this blog and writing your first blog post. The image isn't showing when I look at the blog. Could you check it? It is always a good idea to preview your post before or after it is published to see if it looks like you intended it to.

    From your comments it seems like you have an aural learning preference. Is that correct?

    ReplyDelete